Monday, March 31, 2008



It was a sea of pink at the Baby Shower!!

My girls know how to take care of me...it's all about sweets, burgers, and pink of course! I had my Raleigh friends baby shower this weekend at a Beth's house (also known as our "Martha"), and the girls went all out. We had made up games by "TOY 2005" Tara, a goodberry's cake, pink funfetti cupcakes, and of course great times with the best friends a girl could have. The little one is well taken care of; now we just hope for sure that we are really having little girl :)! Fitz managed to spend the weekend relaxing with the boys (mostly napping on Tara and Matt's couch). I can't thank my girls enough for all they did and do for me they all hold a very special place in my heart! The photos show the classic belly shot (6 weeks and counting down), the spread (can you believe they actually had burgers for me?!), and some of the books to read to the little one. We are still working on the name, but we will have it all figured out come her "birth" day in May. She got some really cute gifts including but not limited to a Kasey Kane bib and onesie, satin ballet slippers, very soft blankets, and much more. I can't forget to give props to my #1 hair gal, Jill, at crazy combs. She can do wonders with my hair!!

In other news; it is a rainy forecast for MHC today and all week (YUCK!), but it is suppose to be warm. I will have to see if I melt in the rain because I'm so sweet. I might just hit the gym for a spin class this evening, but somewhere in here Sophie NEEDS to go for a walk to get rid of some of her excess energy. I'll keep checking the radar!


No comments: