Friday, March 07, 2008

So sorry, no photos for today.
It is a rainy, but warm day in Morehead City today. I keep meaning to go outside a take a photo of our daffodils that have come up with the warm weather, but again; it's rainy and I'm so sweet that I melt when I get wet. Hahahaha! Yesterday it got up to at least 75 degrees in the sun, with few clouds, and little wind. So I took the opportunity to head outside for some tanning....yes my friends I still fit into my bikini...woohoo! But of course I over did it alittle bit, and now my whole front is alittle pink-ish, very normal for me, but I got tons of comments at the pool today when I went for my swim. I know my girl friends are glad that I am not going to be pregnant during beach season, because I always threatened to be that girl on the beach with a huge belly and still sporting the bikini. For now I will only sport the belly uncovered in my own backyard. Part of the reason I am still willing to sport the bikini is due to me continuing to workout; this week I have logged 6,000yds swimming, 3hr of spin class, and we think around 25 miles of running. I'm sure this will have to be cut back soon, but until then....I'm going to keep going.

The Fitzula's are heading to Raleigh/Richmond for the weekend, I am getting dropped off in Raleigh-wood for some girl time, and Fitz is heading up to Richmond for a bachelor party. We should be well worn out when we return home at the end of the weekend. I am really looking forward to seeing my girls, and catch up with all of them.

Last night I had the opportunity to chat with my baby bro, and he is sooo glad to be done with boot camp, and into the beginnings of training for diving. He has about 5 weeks until the real 2 week diving basic training starts at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO; then if he can pass the PT for the diving program he will be moved to Panama City, FL to train with the Navy Seals. I am really hoping he can make it through the Ft. LW training and move on the Panama City, FL because then we can travel down there and take him off base for the weekend. Send him good vibes so hopefully we can introduce him to his niece in June/July sometime.

No comments: