Wednesday, March 05, 2008



The Baby Furniture is finally in and set up....well mostly!
So the saga of the baby furniture is finally over and the room is looking more like a nursery each day. We have all parts of the crib (minus the bed rails to convert the crib to a bed, but the lady at the store forgot to order them), the bookcase and baskets, and the dresser/changer. In the lonely corner next to the bookcase is the rocking chair my Mom used for both Bobby and I while we were little (it's just on lone, but matches really well). Now we just need to decorate the walls, get some room darkening curtains, and make it completely ready for the baby. Luckily we still have 10 weeks to make all of this happen.
I have managed to keep running thus far in to my pregnancy, and then there is the swimming and spin classes I am taking to make sure I stay active and healthy. Since I have to check my blood sugar regularly, I have found the staying active allows me to still sneak a sweet treat here and there. Fitz is usually a help with keeping me on track to eat well, but he has cravings too sometimes (like last night when we made a quick run to Cold Stone for some ice cream). By morning my sugar was back to normal so I do not think I caused any real harm. In any case I am looking forward to traveling to Raleigh for the weekend to see my girl friends and catch up on the goings on in their lives. Can't wait to see everyone!!

No comments: