Monday, March 03, 2008



Beautiful Sun-Shine-y Day!!
Yesterday was a very bright sunny day, and with our backyard being surrounded by trees, and in the sun for most of the afternoon, we took advantage of enjoying some Vitamin D through sun exposure. It was only about 50 degrees, but the sun was too inviting, so the family took a nap in the sun for around 45 minutes. I remained in full clothes plus a jacket, while Fitz ended up in a T-shirt and jeans for his nap. The above is a photo of me a Sophie-girl taking a nap before Fitz joined us. The first photo is the 30 week belly shot, where things are really starting to pop out. And the "pelvic pain" has really started with the muscle fighting to stay in-tacked, while the baby is pushing for them to release and spread.
The Docs seem to think that I am able to control my diabetes with just diet and exercise, so that is the plan for the rest of this week. Then on 3/10 I go back in for another evaluation and perhaps I can cut back on my finger sticking to maybe only 2 times a day. WOO-HOO!! But it seems that even if I keep it all under control, they will still not let me go past my due date of May 14th. But we will cross that bridge when we get to it.
A big congrats goes out to my little bro, Bobby, who graduated from boot camp last week at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. My folks made the trip out there and said he looks great. He will be starting AIT (advanced individual training) for the dive program soon. All the best to him, and go ARMY!!

No comments: