Thursday, March 27, 2008



Deceivingly sunny outside...but boy that wind can bite!

It is a beautifully sunny day outside, the temperatures without the wind are nearly 75 degrees, but then the wind picks up it can be cool. Oh well, once summer comes we will be wishing for the wind to cool off the temperatures. We had our 33 week check up yesterday, and all went well. I had a small scare that my water had broken or I had a slow leak, but alas it's just extra leakage from the pressure of the baby being low in my pelvis. Baby girl even had an acceleration of her heart rate while they were checking her, and they were happy to hear that indicated that she is receiving adequate oxygen. I still have to check my blood sugar 2x/day and start going in to the doctors' once a week. At least I only have 7 weeks to go and I've managed to only put on a little under 19 pounds, so hopefully that 11 pound baby is not growing inside of me :)
In other news, we are heading to Raleigh this weekend for some time with our friends and my Raleigh baby shower. We are really looking forward to Lilly's pizza, Goodberry's custard, and of course seeing our buds we left behind when we moved down. Hopefully the trip will not be as painful as the trip to PA, but it seems anytime in the car over like 45 min is painful for me.

No comments: