Tuesday, March 11, 2008


There's a BOB on my doorstep!!
I returned from some errands this morning to find a BOB stroller on my doorstep!! So exciting, it's red and everything!! It looks super fast too!! I can't wait until Fitz is back and we can set it all up. I'm not sure if someone is trying to tell me to start getting back into shape, but it sure makes me think I'll be racing in a new category come May, June, and July. I better start practicing now on my runs. A BIG THANKS GOES TO MY MAN DUSTIN for making it possible. I might be out there as soon as tomorrow morning for a jog around the neighborhood with a stuffed animal holding the place of the baby. I will take photos of that if I do.
In other news, I only have to prick my finger 2x/day now, and the doc is not really sure how I tested positive in the first place. It does mean that I have another ultrasound between 37 and 38 weeks to see what size baby I'm gonna have, and if she needs to be brought into this world early. Fitz and I were joking that they might take the ultrasound and find that I'm only carrying a 5 lb baby due to me cutting down on the sugar and carbs to prevent having a huge baby, guess we will see in a few weeks. All else looked great at the appointment, other then my lack of weight gain from 11 days prior, but I still have an upward trend so that's all they look for.

No comments: