Friday, March 14, 2008


Finally feeling better, able to enjoy the sunrise!
It's been a good 5 days of fighting a cold/sinus thing-y that can about on Monday. But after some serious nasal irrigation with salt water last night; I am finally feeling better and was able to run a big 20 minutes this morning. With the time change I was able to enjoy the sunrise over the Bogue Sound and Calico Creek. The above photo is not mine, but is very close to what my view looked like this morning. For my super interested friend Dustin; we left Sophie sleeping in her bed in her usual position while we ran this morning. She is SOOOOOO lazy!!!
Last night we got an update from little bro Bob-O! And we passed his IronCross PT test (or something like that) and with that he is able to travel off base on the weekends by himself. The dive class before him all did not pass their final AIT PT and they are waiting to find out their fate so the mood is not very good about the bunks. So it will be nice to get away for the weekend!!
Fitz and I are looking forward to spending a weekend at home, and being able to enjoy the nice weather that is coming our way in Morehead City. It is suppose to be in the 70's today and tomorrow and then in the 60's on Sunday. Today I think I will test and see if I can still fit in the bikini from last summer and get some more Vitamin D!! Hope everyone has a nice sunny day!

No comments: