Monday, March 17, 2008


Happy St. Pattie's Day....after all I'm 1/8 Irish!!
Hope everyone has recovered from their weekend of festivities honoring St. Patrick. Anyone who still needs to fulfill their drinking needs I have a toast for you.."as you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way."
We had an interesting night here in MHC last night; I woke up at 12:30am thinking that I had some heart burn from my little baby moving all of my organs around too much. So I took some TUMS and did a few laps around the house (inside of course). But to no avail; I ended up sick to my stomach, from both ends at around 1:30am. Luckily Fitz was in town and he did his best to take care of me (not that there is alot to do other then just be there and clean up). Then we were both alittle worried because in out birthing class last week we learned that a sign of early labor is diarrhea and nausea; so Fitz kept a close eye on me. So far nothing strange this morning other then being really hungry!!
Other then last night, we had great weekend with mostly great weather. Our usual Friday night pizza date night at Luigi's Pizza was great. The owner has started to recognize us and told me that I am for sure having a baby boy based on how I'm carrying!! I think Fitz is starting to second guess if we are having a girl or a boy now! At least we have an ultrasound in 5-6 weeks or we can just be "surprised" when I deliver. Saturday was a the start of tourist season due to the sunny day with high temperatures. We tried to take Sophie for a walk on the beach, but there were too many people to let her run off lead so we just walked alittle way and then came home and ran around the backyard with her. Sunday was low key with some NASCAR watching at a friends house with beer of course.
Happy St. Pattie's Day; Hope everyone get's lucky today!!

No comments: