Thursday, May 29, 2008


So the count down begins....
Less then 24 hours until the opening of Sex and the City.
I'm hoping to be able to go and see the new Sex and the City movie tomorrow night when it premiers. I'm not sure if it will be in little ole MHC tomorrow, but if it's not I hope to see it as soon as it comes in. Fitz's sister Chrissie will be here tomorrow for a visit for the weekend. We are looking forward to introducing her to Lilly and showing her around. She was in MHC for our wedding in 2003, but has not seen our new house or anything. I think the weather should hold, but if not we can show her the indoor sights of MHC (hopefully including the Sex and the City movie). Hope all of you ladies (and men too) out there have the chance to get to and get all dressed up with your best girl friends and head out to this movie. I know I wish I could head to Raleigh for a viewing with my girls there, but I'll be there in spirit!!

No comments: