Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Perfect Weather......
It has been perfect weather for three out of the last three days here in the MHC, if I could only take Lilly to the beach for an extended period of time. The temperatures have been in the mid 70's with lows in the high 50's, low 60's with nary a cloud in the sky. And the gorgeous weather is suppose to continue in to the long weekend. Yah for living at the beach!!
Not much here has changed; Lilly is just growing away and still only sleeping about 2-3 hours at a time. I heard that the magic number is 11-12 pounds for the babies to start sleeping through the night. I think we still have some sleepless night ahead of us. Bob-O is safely in Panama City, and doing hours upon hours of PT training to become an Army Diver. I think we will be able to visit him in 6-8 weeks, and it will be quite a trip down there with the little one. I actually got to talk to him the other day and he sounded really good; I think he really likes all of the physical activity that he gets to do. I have been doing some physical activity of my own; I managed to run 2x so far and swim and bike once. I have started my training for returning to St. Croix for the 1/2 ironman in 2010. Boy, was that a great trip and I can't wait to go back. Guess, I better get to training again!!

No comments: