Monday, May 12, 2008


Photos from the weekend!
Lilly did really well at the professional photo shoot on Saturday morning; she managed to be super cute even when she was pooping and peeing on me (she only did this on me...guess she can relax with me more then Fitz). Also on Saturday, we took little Lilly to the beach for the first time...we had an experience let me tell you. It started off as a typical trip to the beach, we unfolded our pea-pod tent for Lilly. It was a little windy but nothing out of the ordinary...then out of the blue the wind kicked up from an "off shore breeze" to a full on sand storm with dragonflies being forced off shore with winds up to near 30-40mph. We had to do a quick retreat to get Lilly off the beach and out of the weather. But overall it was a good experience. Then the second photo is from Mother's Day at my parents house. It really shows Lilly in all her length, she's getting so big.
Today, I got my new camera (a gift for mother's day and my birthday). A Canon Rebel XT with two lenses to use; a 18-55mm, and a 75-300mm. I have started testing it out on Lilly, and I like that I don't have to be right on top of her to get a good photo. I just have to learn how to get photos off of the camera and on to the computer and the blog will be full of photos of all sorts of thing. Thanks to everyone who's imput helped me to choose a camera, hope you like to see photos of Lilly :)

No comments: