Friday, May 16, 2008


Look it's a bird, it's a plane...nope it's a SMILEY BABY!!
So, it's yet another rainy day in Morehead City (at least it's not the weekend) and I'm starting to clean the house since we are having some friends come into town for the weekend. The other night I got try out the new camera with Fitz home and we managed to get a smiling photo of Lilly. With the fast shutter speed, I just waited until she was fed (and therefore happy) and then sat next to her with the camera and starting snapping. I am hoping to get really good with the new camera so we don't have to spend tons of money on professional photo (like we will for her newborn photos).
Our dear friends 'chard and Mel are heading into town tonight for a small local triathlon tomorrow in Nelson Bay, NC. In past years I have competed in this race, but not this year. Lilly and I will be on the sidelines being a cheering squad for my Dad, all the locals, and 'Chard. We are looking forward to the 'clam bake' after the race; they take a mesh bag and put in clams, potato, corn on the cob, carrots, and some other things, then they steam it all together. It's a down east delicacy. Hope everyone survives what's left of the week.

1 comment:

nate and meg said...

I can't believe that is Lilly, she's changing so quickly, we've got to get down there soon to see you guys again! Nice work with the camera, you have a beautiful daughter! Oh, and thanks for finally allowing people (me) to comment on your blog! Miss you guys!,

Meg and the family