Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!
Well, it's my first Mother's Day as a mother, and so far it's pretty cool. I was up all night with a fussy-wussy baby, then I got to do some dishes, the laundry and tidy up the house while Lilly and Fitz slept. Then I got to feed Lilly again and then boil her bottles and such. All this and it's only 10am. What a day, what a day!!
We have decided to try and "flip" Lilly over the next few days since it is now the week that Lilly should have been due. This means that we are only letting her nap for 45min to 1 hour during the day in hopes her her being so tired at night that she will sleep for 4 hours straight. I can't wait to see if it works. If not, it will be me, Lilly and some late-night/early-morning TV again.
We are off around lunch to our friends Preston and Amy's for a mother's day lunch with the neighborhood gang. And then dinner is at my folks house for mother's day and the survivor finally party. Hopefully, Lilly will cooperate for us at each location. To all the mother's and mother's to be, to the daughters and grandmothers may this mother's day be full all all things loving!!

No comments: