Wednesday, May 28, 2008



Camera Play!
Nothing really new here, just letting Little Lilly grow, and grow. We spent a great Memorial Day morning at the beach with Lilly. She had no trouble sleeping in her pop-up tent with the sounds of the ocean lulling her to sweet dreams. We even managed to not get sunburned (any of us). Fitz is back on the road to GA for a few days and then Aunt Chrissie comes to visit for the weekend, we are thinking of taking her to the PKS aquarium. We have not been since the renovations, but I hear that it is wonderful. And if anyone is looking for a "new school" wedding location, the aquarium does parties. I wish I would have known that when we got married, but I don't think they were set up for that kind of thing then in 2003.
I have been able to work out for the past 3 days in a row?! I got to swim in the outdoor pool at the Sports Center. It's nice to swim long course, even though I think it wares me out. Oh, well it's a nice change of scenery. I can't wait to do some surfing this summer. I hope everyone has a great hump day!

No comments: