Friday, April 18, 2008

We did it.....over the 5lb mark!!
Lilly had her 2 week check up today at the doctors, and she is up 4.5 ounces; putting her at an even 5lb 4 oz, and a whopping 18.5 inches long. Gosh, she's growing so fast!! She got a clean bill of health and as long as she has a positive weight gain on Monday the 28th, she does not have to go back until her 2 month checkup. Whoo-hoo!! I am just so happy that she is up in her weight. She is starting to really be awake and want to be entertained, but her favorite time is from 2-4am or 4-6am. It's rough to get going that early, but I am hoping we can start to switch her to more regular hours of awakeness soon. Hopefully, soon she will fit into all the adorable clothes in the Newborn size (starts at 6 lbs).
It is a beautiful day here today, so we might go for a walk this afternoon with the Commadore, and try out the BOB utility stroller with the car seat adaptor.
Last night I got to escape the roll of "mom" and go to a spin class at the gym, leaving Lilly with my mom. Boy, it does not take long to loss fitness. I guess it has been over 3 weeks since I worked out for real. But it will come back. Then this morning my dad and I attempted to "run." All parts down there are not quite ready to run yet, but at least I know I can still make forward progress. Can't wait to really start feeling like myself again!!

No comments: