Saturday, April 26, 2008



I'm 3 weeks old AND Fabulous!!
Lilly turned 3 weeks old yesterday and I now feel comfortable enough with her to dress her up like the fabulous little girl she is!! We had a photo session in a dress that was mine (yes my mom saves everything cute) at my folks house on Friday. Then when Fitz was out getting his new tractor and mowing the lawn on Saturday, Lilly and I had another photo session in a dress from a neighbor sized for preemies. I think it fit her pretty well, all considering. We are trying to find her the perfect outfit for her baby shower next weekend. My mom got her a cute blue and white polka dot dress size newborn, but I'm afraid it will be too big. But we will keep trying on outfits all week to find the best one. This afternoon we are heading to Emerald Isle to visit with our friends Meg&Nate and their kids, and Gavin. Fitz is hoping to surf some, and I would just like to enjoy the beautiful weather that we are having. It's in the 80's and sunny with a very light breeze.....just perfection!!!

No comments: