Thursday, April 10, 2008



My Nemesis....the dreaded baby scale!!!!

We are still waiting for Lilly to gain some weight, and at the doctors today....she was still at 4 lb, 15 oz. So we have to go in on Saturday morning for another weight in, I am starting to think that she will be this size forever. In hopes of helping the doctors gave me formula to try 2x/day and see if we can beef her up, but what I don't think they understand is....I am making PLENTY of milk, she just refuses to drink sometimes. And we tried a bottle with some b.milk in it and she does not want that either. I am not sure if Lilly realized when she come out she would have to eat on her own and not be fed via umbilical cord. Oh, well her mistake. For now we are going to try the wait until she wakes up herself and then feed. It does not seem to do anyone any good to try to wake up and force her to eat. When she is really hungry she eats great, so I'm not sure what else I can do.


On a different note, my folks are heading out to the "show me state" of Missouri to visit with Bob-O this weekend. I have been frantically loading songs, photos, and maybe a movie or two on to his new Ipod (it has like 160GB). I hope he will appreciate all of the work that was put in to getting everything loaded, in spite of what life has thrown my way.

No comments: