Friday, April 11, 2008

Guess I can take down the Ticker Count Down?!
Well, since the ticker is no longer counting down to my due date, I guess I can take it off the blog. I have become slightly attached to the ticker...with the dragonfly moving over the lily pads. Currently, Lilly is sleeping peacefully in the sunshine part of the house to try and help with her jaundice. Fitz and I have enjoyed spending the past week getting to know our baby girl, but next week is back to work for him. He had to travel on Monday and Tuesday and then he heads up to Raleigh for a training session at PPD. Hopefully, he will be able to get his work done with Lilly in the house, he has become very attached to her and I think he now understands the whole "Daddy's Little Girl" thing that all Dad's feel.

No comments: