Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Today I would have been 38 weeks pregnant!
Well, it's a weird sensation so know that I would have been 38 weeks pregnant and much larger then I was when I delivered Lilly. She would have been considered full term and been (as most of my friends predicted) over 7 lbs for sure. Glad I did not have to push out, 5lb 9 oz was plenty for me. Yesterday Lilly got her first "real" bath in the tub in the kitchen sink. She liked it, I think, at least she did not cry while she was in the water. But let me tell you what happen before the bath....first Lilly kept eating past her full point and spit-up all over me, then we (my mom and I ) were getting her ready for a bath by taking her diaper off...and whamo.....projectile poopie all over my mom, and the floor....what a day for the little baby. She recovered very nicely after her bath. Then it was a big night....she slept from 12am to 4am STRAIGHT.....I have not slept 4 hours straight since 3/30/08...what a treat. I am not going to get use to the idea because I doubt it will happen again.
Bobby is finishing up his training in Missouri for the Army dive program. He had training for the past two weeks to get him ready for the testing to enter the program. During training he was able to do everything within the times given....now he just has to put on his game face and pass the testing phase. Send him some "brave" vibes!!

No comments: