Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More of My Lilly!

Lilly is trying her hardest to be mobile these days, but so far we only do some standing, forward leaning, and jumping. We are in a busy time for the Fitz's with a visit from Aunt Chrissie, and cousin Julia (their first meeting) starting tomorrow, then on Saturday I have the Art Fest to show my tutu's off (and perhaps make some money back). Then next week both Fitz and my parents are out of town, and when they all return to the MHC, my baby bro will be visiting for approximately 2 weeks.....GOSH.....so much going on. Wish me luck this weekend, and photos of all the goings-on will be up as things happen. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Good luck with the art show!

nate and meg said...

Grace just wanted to let you know that she really likes watching the videos of Lilly! "Ma, I see Lilly, I see!"