Saturday, November 29, 2008








Beach Family Photos
Although I was able to take some really good photos of my engaged friends, Matt and Carole, we hired someone to come out and take some photos of the family on the beach. Images by Rodger meet us at Fort Macon and took some really cute photos of the Hoover/Family. It was fun to be out there with everyone and let everyone have some input on the photos and poses! Last night we all attended the 2nd Annual Holly House Oyster Roast, with some of my high school friends. Gosh, I miss those girls...it's amazing how people you have known your whole life, even when you spend time apart, you can pickup where you left off. Mr. Clark (one of the dad's) told me how he found it amusing that I was outside chatting with the girls, sipping some bourbon apple cider, listening to the baby monitor to make sure Lilly was ok in the back room of the house. I might be the ONLY one of my high school group who is married and has a baby, but I'm always up for a chance to party (so long as I can be in bed before midnight-in case Lilly decides to wake up early). We also got to celebrate the engagement of Candi and Parker....so romantic....he proposed 6 years to the day that they met!! I hope everyone had/has the chance to visit with some really good people over the holiday!! Here's to my girls Candi, Carole, Meredyth, and MEW! Thanks for the party!!


2 comments:

ncbeachgal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ncbeachgal said...

Gotta love those Carteret County Girls! If you can still party, there's hope for the rest of us one day.