Sunday, November 30, 2008

December 1st Eve
I can't believe that tomorrow is the first day of December....where has the time gone. Lilly will be celebrating her 8 month birthday...she might even be crawling by then. She has been doing a lot of rocking on all fours, and is just on the verge on movement. It will be so different when she can move, because I can't just put her down and get some things done. Oh, well they grow up so fast, so I better enjoy every moment I can!!
Tomorrow was suppose to be my drop date for starting to workout and eating better (or at least not as many desserts), but I have this damn cough. I have had it now for 3 weeks, and it's time to do something about it. I have been putting off going to see the doctor because I thought I would just get better and with nursing there is not much that I can take. Plus, we don't really have a "family doctor" so I have to make some calls tomorrow. I am still going to try to cut back on desserts....did I mention that Lilly wants to eat whatever we are eating so it's time to cut back on anything that is not good for Lilly (or me either).

No comments: