Monday, September 22, 2008






Recent Photos of Miss Lilly.
I have been trying to be more regular in taken photos of Lilly in hopes of getting that perfect shot that need to be blown up to an 8x10 or at least a 5x7 and go up on the wall in the house. We managed to get some really cute ones last week, when I was sitting outside enjoying the sunshine, and a photos session at the beach. I think I might have some winners in this set. I am hoping to make a trip out of the EI bridge and get some photos in the wild flowers that are planted there. Lilly is doing better at sitting up on her own for a few seconds at a time, and she is getting close to starting on solid foods. Should be exciting?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow dudette, by the time Lilly is a year old, she's going to be bigger than you! She is so precious. I really like these pictures! Hey - I want to order a tutu and a hair bow for my friend's daughter's b-day, she's turning 1. How do I place my order?!