Sunday, September 14, 2008



Milestones for Miss Lilly.
Lilly is achieving new milestones each day...most recently she has started rolling over. She will only roll from her stomach to her back and only to the left side (does this mean she will be a lefty?). Although, she has only rolled over twice, I know she could do it more if she wanted to. Today she rolled over right away when I put her on her belly for some tummy time, and then when I put her back on her belly for a repeat show...she wined. (I think she was saying, I did it once, but this is not a show). Then this afternoon she found her toes, and had a great time playing with them while on her back during afternoon play time an then again during bath time. She still loves her bath time and mostly anytime she is in the water; I think she would stay in there all day if I could let her.
In other news, Fitz is getting scuba certified over the next two weekends (merry christmas-courtesy of my dad). My little bro, my Mom and Dad, two neighbors, and friends for high school are all certified also, so hopefully they can find time to go out together and check out what's "under the sea." I, on the other hand, am holding down the home front (with the help of my folks), and trying to find time to workout and get back into shape. We recently got a cleaning of our water softener system, and got a sulfur eliminator system installed. So for all those who have -I visited and made a comment about the smell....it's gone!!! (at least according to Fitz-I could not really notice it so I could not tell you).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tutu's are very impressive...I will spread the word and see if I can drum up some business for you!!! I may be purchasing a few for some friends here too (if they find out they are having girls)!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!!!

Diana :)