Wednesday, September 10, 2008




Gonna give it a shot...
After my good buddy Meg, let me borrow her kiddo's for a photo shoot with the aforementioned tutu's; I think I might really start to sell them. Grace (2 yrs), was so much fun to shoot...she was like a little model; hitting different poses, and just having a ball. She really seemed to like to twirl around in circles with the tutu on. Grace is modeling a hot pink, light pink and white combo long tutu. And Ella (9months) was unfazed by having the tutu around her waist and she just went about her usual business of crawling, pulling up on things, and just being super cute. Ella is testing out the basic tutu in sage green with a pink and green bow on the back.

I am going to start by word of mouth (and blog comments) for getting things going. So, if your interested in a tutu for your little one, a niece, friend's beautiful little girl, or just as a cute shower gift. Let me know the approximate waist size you will need, or just age and weight of the child and color(s) that would would like and I will get started. For your basic tutu-similar to what Ella has on, we'll say $17 (including shipping and handling) and for something like Grace is modeling $32. The color options are light pink, white, hot pink, light purple, dark purple, sparkly purple, sage green (these are the colors I have played with thus far), and I have seen gold, silver, mauve, dusty pink, yellow, and different shades of blue. I have also started making head bands and hair bows to coordinate with the tutu's or any outfit. I will post those photos soon, and if let me if you would like a cute hair bow to match. Thanks for reading, and happy tutu designing.

No comments: