Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag, I'm It!!!
If you have a blog and your reading mine then you have been tagged!!
10 years ago...I was enjoying the summer before my senior year of high school, mostly swimming and working as a life guard, and spending time at the beach.
5 years ago...I was having a very busy summer; I had graduated undergrad from NCSU in May, training for my first ironman race in FL in Nov, and getting married in August.
1 year ago...I was starting to think about having a family, and still working at GSK with a house in Morehead City. I was not racing much due to a busy 2006.
5 things on my to do list today:
bike ride
swim
laundry
grocery store
write a letter to Bobby
5 snacks I enjoy:
Healthy: cold watermelon, cold apple with pb, fruit smoothie, carrots with ranch dressing, and banana bread
Sweet: twizzlers, ice cream (goodberries-yummmm!), nilla waffers, heath bar sundae from baskin robbins, and katie dugans' chocolate chip cookies
If I were a billionaire I would:
pay off my and my family's debts
donate money in honor of each person I know to a charity of their choice
buy a small island and have all my friends/family visit for a month
hire a chef and a dish-washer
let Fitz, Lilly and my parents chase their dreams
6 people I want to have lunch with:
Fitz, Lilly, my Pappy, my dad's Mom and Dad (because I never got to know them), and Heath Ledger.
5 places I have lived:
Jacksonville, NC
Morehead City, NC
Raleigh, NC
Cary, NC
Durham, NC
(and back to Morehead City, NC-full circle)
5 jobs I have had:
lifeguard at a pool
worked at a fish market
TA for general biology
Scientist (researcher at GSK)
Mom to Lilly
5 things few know about me:
I can find 4 leaf clovers
I have a large scar on my leg from shaving when I was 12
I have 5 tattoos
I am an organ donor
I would love to learn a second and third language

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Aww, that picture of you is sooo cute :) I'd be happy to make you cookies the next time I come down!