Thursday, June 19, 2008



Silly Lilly.....
We did a very low key Father's Day, alittle surfing, some El's, napping, more surfing, and then more napping. Lilly (although she did not pose well for the photo in her Father's Day outfit), was the perfect little princess, just continuing to wrap her Daddy around her little finger. Lilly loved the beach, and only got alittle sun, right under her eyes (where I did not put any sunscreen and the reflection off the sand got her). I hate to write this, but she has been sleeping at least one 4 hour stretch at night, allowing me to get alittle shut-eye. The last picture is of Lilly sucking her thumb....for those who don't know....I was a BIG thumb sucker as a baby/child...so much so that when I broke my sucking thumb, I just moved on to the other thumb. I am NOT encouraging her thumb sucking, and she only did it enough for me to take the photo, but none the less; it was funny to see more similarities between she and I. I guess she really is my baby!!

No comments: