Friday, June 13, 2008




Cute baby and a birthday!!
I turned 27 yesterday, and it was a different birthday form years past. The day started with a morning of calming a fussy-wussy baby, then she was shipped to my Mom's for the lunch hour so Mr. Fitz and I could have an "adult lunch." So to the Beaufort Grocery we go, dressed up from our normal everyday wear...only to have a family of 5 seated next to us....and the first thing that is little girl did was to pock me on the arm and say hi. Now, NORMALLY I don't mind cute little kids, but you know when you make the special effort to try and be D.I.N.Ks again (dual income no kids) .... and there are kids...well you get the picture. However, the day was beautiful and Mr. Fitz had taken off work so we got to hang out and enjoy being a little family... Later on in the evening we made my birthday cake....funfetti of course...in the shape of a giant cupcake (curiosity of my folks as a b-day gift). I can't wait for someone else to have a birthday so I can make them a giant cupcake!!!!!

No comments: