Monday, February 18, 2008



Third Trimester Here We Come!
So we are beginning our journey into the last 12 weeks our first pregnancy. So far weight gain is good, and little Ladybug movies around like crazy, she just seems to like being able to still movie around in there. The nursery furniture should be in this week sometime and then it's time to find decorations and really clean up the room for visitors. I recently heard about a local MHC gal who was told by modern medicine that she was having a boy, and she got all of her bedding, clothes, and such in very boy patterns then she delivered a beautiful baby girl. All would have been fine except she was trying to be prepared and had taken all of the tags off and washed everything. Hopefully, her next baby will be a boy! So we are trying to be careful to not buy too much and make sure that what we do buy we keep the reciepts so they can be returned if we are suprised in May. I am antipciating my glucose tolerance test tomorrow morning, I called the office earlier today and they said that I can't even drink water after mid-night, but they want a urine sample when I arrive. Just a thought, I need to drink water to make urine, and if there is no water then how can there be urine. Just something to ponder. Wish me luck, and I'll report back as to whether I have to change my diet or start taking my blood sugar.

No comments: