Wednesday, October 08, 2008






Tutu Photo Session Take Two
Since Lilly is 6 months old, I thought it was around time to do another tutu photo session. Lilly is doing so much better sitting up and so I could get some really good shots. We of course had to start the photo shoot at 7:30am, right after the first morning feeding ended. I was able to look at some of these in black and white and they are awesome, now I just need to be able to do that on the computer. The next step is photos after this is to take photos of Lilly standing, I think we have sometime until that happens.

2 comments:

Krista said...

She is beautiful and has such a wonderful smile. I will send you measurements for Amelia's tutu (I am thinking of making it a Christmas gift). I know you talked about doing a brown/pink combo - is that still in the works?

Anonymous said...

The third and last pictures are great!

Funny-- I remember dreaming last night of talking to you about Lilly and the tutu's. Don't know why!