Thursday, October 02, 2008





4x4 and sweet potato wars!

We got to test out our new Ford Bronco on the beach yesterday (Oct 1 the beaches open for driving). It sure is nice not to have to walk all that way carrying a baby, I am looking forward to spending lots of evenings on the beach in our new ride. I think Fitz is really enjoying his "man car." We don't have enough money at this time to create a whole man cave for Fitz to go and relax in, but we could find the funds to buy a nice man car for him to hang out in. He takes it whenever he can (like on his ice cream run this evening)...I think he's starting to get embarrassed at driving "irongirl."

In Lilly news, we tried some home made sweet potatoes this evening and she seemed to really like them. At the end of the meal she looked like the sweet potato and joined forces with the apples to attack her. I think she enjoys "solid foods," we are taking them slow to make sure she is not allergic to any thing, but so far so good. I have made a ton of foods for Lilly to try and they are frozen away for testing. We also think Lilly might be a lefty, she grabs much more often with her left hand. While eating, she is always trying to feed herself using....you guessed it....her left hand. I know my dad is a lefty, and my uncle mark is a lefty...but we are not sure of anyone else. It's so exciting to watch and be a part of Lilly's development.

1 comment:

nateandmeg.blogspot.com said...

and her aunt megan is a lefty!!!! the pictures are awesome! lily is growing up so fast, wish we were able to see you guys more often!