Thursday, December 30, 2010

Uncle Bobby's Fan Club!



For some reason, MJ is just fascinated with my baby bro. Whenever Uncle Bobby is in the room, MJ just stares at him. I think they were having a very deep conversation about the purple exercise ball the MJ was trying to taste.

With Uncle Bobby being stronger then the average man, Lilly loves being tossed around by him. She actually finds it more funny when Uncle Bobby shows off and pick me up instead.

Look....he's a natural!

This was a Lilly/Uncle Bobby adventure taking the Barbies to the beach. He played along just as if he had been doing it his whole life!

Time to build towers or trains (I can't remember). I know Lilly is very glad to have someone else to play with, and for me I'm glad I get to spend some time with Bob-O since he will be in the desert for a year started early 2011! We are looking forward to spending all the time we can with him until he flies back to Hawaii next week!

No comments: