Monday, December 06, 2010

They can always make each other laugh!
Lilly girl, just being Lilly!
On an abnormally warm day, a Naked MJ was spotted in the backyard (getting his Vitamin D of course)
Christmas came early from Eenie and Commodore (MMA gloves for Mr. MJ)!
Beautiful Table set by the Coombs for Thanksgiving!
The gang gathered for to give thanks!
Craft time; me and the gals!
Two college best buddies; and their five kids.
Time to clean up leaves (pine straw) with Daddy!
Then it's time for a ride!
Playing Catch up
We have been busy, and not all at the same time! Where to start; we had a very mild November so we got to spend alot of time outside. During one of the beautiful warm days I took MJ outside to hang out and he enjoyed it so much that I let him "run" around nudie. He seemed to have a great time and really enjoyed hanging on to the fence and chat with the neighbor dog. Before my folks left to spend the Thanksgiving Holiday in Hawaii with my brother, we had to open some of the Christmas gifts. My folks (my dad) got MJ a set of sparring gloves and some MMA apparel. For Lilly, my dad hand stitched a quilt....he always has to one up me ;)! We had all intentions of just laying low for Thanksgiving and potentially eating out of Thanksgiving day, but plans changed! My best buddy from college called and invited us to her folks house for Thanksgiving. We, of course, could not resist a home cooked meal that we did not have to make or clean up after....so away we went. Lilly had a blast with Meg's daughters (Ella and Grace), and MJ was able to nap while we took all the girls out running! Such fun.....it was great to be surrounded by such great people! Since the holiday, we have had more presents with the return of my folks from Hawaii, chatting with some good buddies from Australia (miss you guys) about their trip to Thailand, spent time with my bro on his birthday via Skype, and of course prepping for the next holiday!

No comments: