Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Track...
So a few local friends have asked for my help in creating some track workouts for them to get them ready for 5K season. I have always loved yelling at people, so I thought why not. Plus it will be good when I am trying to get back into shape to have a schedule already established. Last night, we made the track workout a family affair, well a Hoover family affair (Fitz was slammed at work so he stayed back). Off we went to call times, let my Dad run some repeats and try to tucker out little miss lilly. Little did I realize how much she would love it....she kicked off her flip flops (and informed us she was running like Ms. Amy-who occasionally runs bare-footed), and off she went running all over the place. Then she preceded to pick up on what I was saying and cheering on Ms. Amy, Ms Heidi, and Commadore. Too Cute!! After that she decided to cheer on the other people (some students, and a lady walking) with sayings like...."good job lady" and "good job boy. " Needless to say, I have lost my position as head cheerleader as no one and I mean no one can resist smiling and running a bit harder when a little bare-footed blonde-headed, blue-eyed baby girl cheers you on!

1 comment:

Coombs said...

so cute