Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Wedding Fun!

We got the invite to help some family friends celebrate the beginning of their lives together. And we discovered that Lilly is a dancing machine, I had to take her into a corner to keep her from dancing during the couples first dance! She even made friends with the ring bearer! Fitz better look out.

In other news, Fitz and the other Rabid Dogs got 4th in the Hood to Coast Relay over the weekend in Oregon. Not to shabby for a bunch of old men! They of course want to go back next year and go for 3rd...we will have to see!

In other news, Lilly is learning a word a minute! Just this morning she picked up 'happy' and 'canoe.' Now she just keeps walking around saying happy. I will have to try to get it on video, but she's not real cooperative.

My knee is doing better; I taught this morning without pain so hopefully I'll be up and running by weeks end! Hope everyone gets out and enjoys the weather, wherever you might be.

No comments: