Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here's my explanation...
So over the past two weeks, we have made two trips to Raleigh for various occasions, we had two computers die, and therefore no internet access for me. We have been very busy, and Lilly is getting smarter and smarter each day. Just this evening I started teaching her "so big" ...you know you say "how big is Lilly?" and she puts her hands above her head to show you how big she is. She is starting to copy. Also this evening, I found two more teeth on their way in. I can't wait to see how she does with uppers and lowers. 

On the computer front....my gateway computer of 6 years (my folks got it for me when I started grad school in 2003) bit the dust. I knew it was getting old, but I did not know that it was really going to die. It was a very said day...made even worse when I realized that I had not backed up any of the photos or music on my hard drive. Luckily, I found a local shop that could take my hard drive and put it in some type of case so that I could still retrieve files off of it. Now the second part of the story takes my Mom's apple computer that had crashed when my little bro was using it in FL while in dive training. So during one of our trips to Raleigh, we made an appointment with and Apple Genius to get the computer fixed. To make that story short, after 1.5 hours, her computer needed a new hard drive. So $300 later, my Mom is letting me borrow her newly working apple. 

Now I just need to learn to up load photos and such to this apple machine, and things might return to normal?! But with a 10 month old, I don't think there is a definition of normal!!

No comments: