Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!
Nice day to swing at the park!
Look at me....you can see my teeth!!
I'm using my big girl cup....so good!!
Big smile....Love my walker!!

Lilly Fix...
So I found time to add the software for my camera on to my Mom's mac....and shazam.....photos on the blog. Lilly is becoming more and more of a person each day, showing her little (or big) personality....she knows what she wants and will let you know if you are doing something she does not like. She has her favorite toys and books and wants these items all the time. She is babbling (and screaming) most of the time. She will say Mama, Dada, Nanana, and Baba. I can't wait until I actually know what she is saying. The above photos are from the past few weeks....she adds so much to each day and I hope everyone gets to see her soon!!

In other news my bro leave for his mission in the cold waters of Alaska....he will be gone for about 10 days and I can't wait to see his photos when he returns!! The little garden that I started last week (indoors) with tomatoes, peppers, and eggplant; have some sprigs from the tomato seeds....later on in the week we should see some peppers and eggplants. I can't wait until our whole backyard is one big garden!! We are also planning our third trip of the month to Raleigh to visit one of my dear friends who will be in town from CA!! I can't wait to see my girls!!

No comments: