Friday, August 22, 2008




Tutu's for you-you's!
I have found a new hobby, well at least a craft to pass sometime. I have taken up making tutu's (and hair bows to match). It all started when I wanted Lilly to be a ballerina for Halloween, and soon found out how to make tutu's on the internet. So I thought, maybe I have found something here. Now my house is full of tutu's, tulle, ribbon, and decoration. I only have one really model, and she is unable to sit or stand alone, so I am waiting for my good buddy Meg to bring her girls down for a modeling session (as one can sit and crawl, and the other can stand and walk). Above are a few shots of Lilly modeling, three different ones (she is such a good sport). Let me know what you think?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohmigoodness, how precious. If we have a little girl I sooooo I want a tutu!

jason said...

hello Becky. those are so 1980 rockstar!!!!! seriously.. and all that stuff is coming back so.... please to make one for Diana... i mean the little girl ;)

Thanks for all the thoughts and wishes!

-Jason

Krista said...

How cute!!! Are you going to sell them? Interested in a swap for another diaper when Lily is ready for the next size up :)

Unknown said...

I think Richard would definitely be anti-tutu for his son - however, I think it could be kind of funny! Make way for Prince Richard :) Hee hee