Thursday, August 21, 2008

Is it really possible?
So, we made the trek up to Raleigh this weekend for a baby shower for a good friend of mine who is 27 weeks preggers with twins (a boy and a girl). We had fun, and made the trek back home, only to find out this good friend of mine went in to labor is and currently battling the dregs of pre-term labor stopping drugs. We joked that when I went in to preterm labor at 33 weeks, that my baby shower in Raleigh caused it. BUT WE WERE ONLY JOKING! Now friend #2 has had the same problem. I think it is all just a coincidence, but still....kinda weird don't ya think?! We are only going to have showers at the end (REAL end of the pregnancy from now on).
On a serious note....send some "keep those babies in" vibes to my girl Diana....she could use all of the help she can get. They are pumping her full of Mag and from experience I can tell you that's some wicked stuff. Hopefully, they can stop the contractions and keep those babies in for a few more weeks, and if nothing else until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Alicia Parr said...

Good thing you didn't come to my shower. I am kidding of course, you would have been more than welcome. At 37+ weeks, I am still pregnant, but close to ready to go. Oh so close.