Friday, April 01, 2011

April Fool's Day

It's 8:45am and our family has already been going strong for 2 or more hours. We have slipped back into cooler then normal weather for this time of year and I think it is putting everyone in less then happy moods. I think we are in desperate need of some warm weather and time outside. In the mean time, we have been staying busy....Lilly has become quite the actress and LOVES to dress up and play the "watch me" game. You know..."hey (blank), watch me do this"..then said adult had to "ohh and ahhh" over whatever it is that she did. We are really looking forward to her birthday since she will get yet another dress up dress. MJ is practcing walking but has not taken his first steps yet. maybe soon?!

Tomorrow Lilly will "run" her first road race. It's a mile fun run....I will hopefully, be able to take lots of photos!

No comments: