Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Lilly helping me feed MJ-such a good big sister
Laughing boy
Princesses in the making
MJ-oh my MJ!
Lilly taking a "nap" on her swing

Kids in Motion

My kids are constantly in motion...running, hopping, skipping, walking, crawling, pulling up, rolling over, and everything in between! They are all over the place and loving every minute of it. We are always on the go and trying to keep up with them. I am starting to plan for Christmas gifts, and it's exciting and stressful all at the same time. I have decided that if I don't know EXACTLY what to get you then, I will send a care package in your name to the troops on the front lines. I have never been an advocate of war, fighting, or the likes, BUT I do feel a need to help those away from their families and all they know for extended periods of time. So, we will see how many packages I can send!! Exciting times....love the holidays!

No comments: