Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Birthday My Beautiful Baby Girl..
As we approach the time in which my water broke and Miss Lilly came into this world in less than two hours (1:43am on 4/4 to be exact); I feel that I should be so thankful that our biggest problem with her is that she seems to be "too smart" and is like our little parrot so we have to be careful about what we say. I am not organized enough to have photos of her ready to show the progress over the last two years, but I can say it's been one of the greatest adventures of our lives. I find it hard to believe that sometime soon I will have to find room in my heart to love a little boy (we think) when it's been just me and my Lilly for two years. We have our routines down pat....each day is a different activity followed up with our book reading, talking about our day, and 20 "rock-a's" and down she goes more often then not into a perfect sleep. It almost makes me a little teary eyed to think of how much her life is going to be rocked, but she will be such a great big sister. We don't have big plans for her big day tomorrow, but seeing that she is only turning 2 I"m not sure she is expecting too much. I'm sure a cupcake and some extra love from us and my folks will be all that she needs. We might even take her somewhere to pick out a special gift, as long as she is feeling better!

No comments: