Tuesday, February 09, 2010


30 week belly




So here is a new belly shot. I'm am 30 weeks along and counting down the days now. If he comes as early as Lilly we are only a few weeks from meeting little MJ, but hopefully he will stay in until at least 36 weeks! I think I am done running for this pregnancy, but we will see; I might try one more time. I am still able to swim and Lilly loves those days because she gets to swim after I'm done with my workout. We are still working on the nursery, but it is now coming together and hopefully we will done before too long.


As for a Lilly update, she is a talking machine and usually we know what she is saying, but sometime we are not 100% sure. She loves playing with her friend Macy, and we usually get them together 2-3 times a week. Lilly will count to 10 on her own and will do parts of her ABC's. I will get that on video and up soon for all to enjoy!

No comments: