Thursday, May 14, 2009


Seaweed Head
Today Lilly and I had sometime to kill, so we stopped by the boat ramp access that is on the sound side so Lilly could burn off some energy before naptime. She first played with the pansy's in pots before we made it toward the water. Lilly loves to have her toes in the sand or the water so it was a great place for her. She kept picking up shells and rocks and showing them to me before "pretending" to lick them, then laughing at herself! After a few minutes she spotted some seaweed on the beach. I don't think we have come across seaweed on the beach in our adventures yet, but she was not afraid. She picked it right up and proceeded to carry it around for the rest of our time at the sound. I then made the mistake of saying, "seaweed head, seaweed head, Lilly is a seaweed head".....she then took the seaweed and put it on her head. At least I know she understands what I'm saying. I sure wish I had brought my camera along so I could have gotten a photo. Oh well! We are looking forward to a busy 5 weeks coming....starting with a small local tri for me, and a birthday party for Lilly and Fitz!! Can't wait to post photos of all of our adventures.

No comments: