Saturday, April 18, 2009





Some of our Easter Photos.
The playgroup we attend hosted an easter egg hunt for all of the kiddos. Lilly was dresses in one of her super cute outfits (Thanks Aunt Charlene and Family) along with her new pink chuck taylor high tops. She has gotten quite good at walking and had a great time when she got her hands of two eggs. Unfortunately, for her she can't have any candy...so I got to eat if for her :)! Then we got some photos of Lilly and her buddy Macy with the Easter Bunny. They did very well (as you can see in the photos). We got to attend another easter egg hunt with more of Lilly's friends on the Saturday before Easter, but those photos would not load properly. Since Easter, Fitz has travelled to NY to be with his family while his Dad has his cancerous kidney removed (it went great and Fitz's Dad is out of the hospital). I taught my second spin class, ran my first track workout in many, many moons, and even road my tri bike. We shall see if I can manage to get into shape somewhere in here. In our up coming plans, we have a tentative Raleigh trip tomorrow to visit a very good friend in from CA, and counting down the days until Fitz comes home...I hope Lilly does not do too much more before he gets here; I can only get so much on video. Hope everyone is out enjoying the GREAT weather!!

No comments: