Monday, March 02, 2009

..

Sewing Project....
So here are two shots of my first attempt at sewing a dress for Lilly! It actually fits?! I can't wait for summer so all she will wear is homemade dresses. Since making this one, she has two more...one light blue with pockets, and a pink john deer one! I still need to work on my straight lines, and button holes, and such...but not too bad for an anti-Martha Stewart! Krista you still got me beat with the diapers (of which I need to order more)...one day I might try one with elastic!! WooHoo, big time! Happy sewing!

6 comments:

LZ said...

So cute!!! Great job on the dress making!

nate and meg said...

These pictures are adorable! What a beautiful little kid!

Krista said...

Those are sooooo cute! What pattern did you use? I bought some cute fabric with giraffes to make a couple of dresses for Amelia this summer, but am looking for a good quick pattern. I have some cute watermelon fabric coming soon - if you are interested in a summer diaper :)

Unknown said...

You are so crafty!

mileserific said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mileserific said...

I'm impressed with your skills! I think the dress turned out great and Lilly looks super cute and happy in it. :)