Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I want for Christmas is..
Today, me, Lilly and the Commadore got to attend the Christmas Party thrown by the playgroup we attend. Lilly was very well behaved and love Santa (as you can see), I think she was pulling on his beard, but he was a very "jolly" old guy, and did not seem to mind all the kids! There were plenty of kids who cried as they approached Santa, so they did not get good photos, but not my Lilliana...she was a champ!! For those of ya'll who we will get to see over the next few weeks...we are looking forward to it. And for those who we will not be able to see, we will miss you and wish you all the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! that really looks like santa!!!!

Coombs said...

My girls didn't want anything to do with Santa! Merry Christmas Becky...safe travels! Love, CA Coombs