Friday, July 25, 2008


Getting some shut eye!!
I am full aware that by writing this, I will jinx myself and not get any sleep for a week, but I have to brag anyway. Because what else do parent do, but brag about how wonderful their kids are...
For the past two nights Lilly has slept from 9pm-6am without waking up. This means that I have been getting potentially 7 hours straight of sleep....wonderful!! Today, we have to do some shopping due to a recent growth spurt upwards....Lilly needs some sleepers in bigger then 3-6 month sizes. She's growing up so fast, they all do, and time flies...so go spend time with someone you love.

2 comments:

Coombs said...

Your blog is so cute. I always check Megan's blog (in hopes that she's written) from hers I hop over and read your blog. Lilly is so cute. It seems like you are having an awesome time and enjoying all your special mommy moment. Keep up the good work. Love, Rhonda
coombsinanutshell.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

yay! congrats on the sleeping, that is very cool and I know you're loving the shut-eye. I hope it continues for you!!!!