Thursday, January 03, 2008



So here is the Christmas present Fitz got for me this year. It is a super cool beach crusier bike in pink with more pink flowers!! His plan is for me to start riding it while he runs because I am getting slower and slower by the day. Since the weather was so nice over the holidays I got to do two rides on my new ride, and it's spiffy! I can't wait to put my basket on it and cruise on up to the grocery store to do some shopping (I will wear a helmet of course). Fitz got to try out his turkey fryer at the Pig Pickin' on Sat the 29th of December. I must say I will never eat turkey cooked in an oven again, it even tasted good after being re-heated in the microwave (not chewy). We are looking foward to being able to use the turkey fryer to cook other items, like oysters, shrimp, and cron on the cob. Until next time. Beach Crusin' Becky...signing off.

No comments: